Writing a thank you note or a message is quite a difficult task in itself. When it comes to writing a thank you note for a boss, you'll want the thank you note to your.
Have you thought about the person, who has a great influence on you? This person plays an important role in your life. You may think it`s your wife, husband, mother or father. Perhaps, you`ll be right if you don`t have a job. But if you have, it`s your boss, mentor or employer!
Let`s think who has an impact on your mood? Who decides when you should go home and if you`re worthy of some holiday? Who gives you money? The answer is your supervisor! Whatever you do, your boss will always be the first person you ask for help or advice. For these reasons, don`t miss any opportunity to say “thank you” to your boss not only when it`s a bosses day!
You have a lot of variants how to thank your boss: use an email, farewell messages, a thank you note or an appreciation letter, a thank you images or some quotes!
The reasons for being grateful are also numerous: you may thank for his or her guidance and support. It`s also possible to say “thank you for encouraging me and promotion”, “thank you for your leadership”, for the recognition or a bonus. And of course, don`t forget to pronounce “thank you for the opportunity to work with you” when you are leaving your job!
Remember: it`s never too much to get along well with your boss!
Whenever you want to thank somebody for something they have done for you, the words of gratitude should be genuine. We guess there’s no need to explain to you that fake thanks are seen miles away. Don’t be afraid to sound cheesy, because if your “thank you” is going from the depths of your heart, it will be appreciated.
Can you recall your first day at work? Chances are you were super nervous and made a few mistakes. Yet there was a person whom you could rely on. Of course, we’re talking about your supervisor. So, don’t miss the chance to express how grateful you are for his/her encouragements.
Do you feel like writing an appreciation letter to your boss to thank for everything he or she did for you? But it always seems that there aren’t enough words to show your thankfulness, right? Don’t panic, because you’ve got some great samples of what to write in a thank you letter.
Supposed you have already come up with a few words and phrases to use in your appreciation letter to the employer, is there a chance that those are enough? Check out some ideas below and, who knows, maybe you’ll find something worthy to add to the existing list.
The leadership qualities can’t be underestimated. Even if being a leader and tutor seems like a quite easy task, it’s definitely not. That’s why it is so important to let your boss know that you value him/her as a leader of your team.
Maybe you haven’t given it much thought, but any job offers a lot of opportunities. The point is, not all people can notice and use them. If you think that your boss deserves a special attention because his knowledge and skills have given you a lot of opportunities for growth at work, here are some interesting ideas of thank you notes.
Who doesn’t like feeling support, especially at work? Knowing that there’s someone ready to lend you a helping hand when times are tough makes you ready to face any challenges.
It happens that we have to leave even the most loved jobs due to some reasons. If you feel the necessity to express your thankfulness for everythi
ng your boss taught you before you quit, the examples of beautiful farewell messages to the boss are exactly what you need.
Whether you have been promoted or received a bonus, don’t forget to thank your boss for this.
Of course, when you leave your job, there are some mixed feelings. On the one hand, it’s nice to start something new, it’s always exciting. On the other hand, it’s sad to leave a place which holds a special place in your heart. One way or another, you need to show good manners and write a short thank you note to your boss to let him/her know that you appreciate the chance to have worked with them.
Let us ask you a question. Why do you work in a first place? Most answers would probably be – to make money for a living. Nevertheless, people strive to be recognized for the work they did as well. So if your boss has noticed your potential and recognized your contribution to the project, make sure he knows how thankful you are for this.
It’s always nice to have a few thanking notes just in case.
It’s great that a stereotype about bosses being only strict and dissatisfied with employees’ work is in the past. Nowadays, a boss is seen as a mentor in a first place. If you start working in a new position, the help you get from your boss is priceless. Below you’ll find beautiful cards which will express your gratitude to your mentor.
You may also like:
Thank You Note to Teacher From Parents
Awesome collection of thank you messages for the boss to show your gratitude for his support in work. The feelings can be expressed through texts for the.
Below, you will find thank you note examples to thank your boss for help, support, mentoring, work anniversary wishes, opportunities, recognition, appreciation and for being the best boss ever!
For other thank-you to your boss samples on different topics, check out these posts:
Your thank you note can look like this:
Dear [Boss's Name],
Write the thank you message here. Usually, this will be 2-4 sentences.
You may also want to read How to write a thank-you note in 5 easy steps.
The examples below are for the center section (the 2-4 sentences). Replace words in [brackets] as appropriate for your situation.
Click image to view cards on Amazon
Click image to view cards on Amazon
Note: By naming your boss the "best boss ever" that implies that every other boss you've had wasn't the best. So, be careful what you say as you never know who else will see the note. And it's also possible that different bosses can be the "best boss ever" in different ways.
Click image to view cards on Amazon
I hope these note examples helped you to thank your boss!
Wondering how to thank your boss? Here are some of the best thank you note to boss that will help you to show gratitude to your upline manager so as to show how much you value appreciate being under their leadership and what it has brought to you. Some of the best thank you messages to bosses:-
1. Being my boss I personally think that you are worthy of an additional note that says thank you for the excellent support and leadership.
2. Guiding the newly joined associates from giving a helpful piece of advice to solve the employees issues. The unconditional support for the colleagues to helping those who had even the slightest issues at workplace, this is where you showed not only what a boss is but also what a dutiful boss needs to do. In order to maintain the happy environment at work. You’re the best and that’s why you’re the boss. Hence we all together are thanking you boss.
3. Accept my token of gratitude and appreciation as getting a chance to work in your team as you have been both, a great mentor and supervisor. Appreciate the patience and understanding you held towards me. A hearty thanks to you. I clearly remember when i was in training you came all the way down and went against protocols to make me understand the most basic things and whatever I am today is because of you. The assessments you assigned me at times were very difficult to get over with but rather it helped me to gain additional knowledge and expand my understanding. It is then when i was able to know what I am capable of and what abilities I have. My confidence in anything and almost everything narrates it all. The priceless skillset I have gained working with you has enriched my work experience and transformed it to something completely different. All in all i would rather like to appreciate very much heartily whatever you did is something that you cannot be thanked enough for.
4. Thanks a lot for being such a great boss, mentor, advisor and supporter. It was a pleasant experience working with you all these years.
5. I would rather prefer bagging this opportunity to appreciate and thank both as you have managed to pull out some time from your really busy schedule just to put in a good word for me. As being a team member and an associate of this office your opinion has a lot of weigh. Also we are moved by the way you work and your humble nature. It will be an honour to work with you and i promise to work with the same motivation and dedication i showed while i was in training period. Thanks a lot boss.
6. Right form the day i have started my professional work career with you, there has been a tremendous positive change. This change will surely and has no doubt helped me to appear as a better individual for workplace, family and friends. You being one of the greatest reasons why I have been putting so much efforts. Appreciate it boss in as many ways possible. A small thank you message to boss.
7. Grateful for bringing about the most incredible transformations and rectifying the most silliest mistakes into most valuable lessons. The pressure and leadership has thereby enhanced our productivity and has turned all of our petty skills into our strengths. You are endowed with the mind blowing ability to bring out the best in every single one of us. Appreciate your kindness and understanding. You are an incredible boss for single associate we have onboard.
8. We are very grateful dear boss for giving the chance to me and making me learn that there is always room for improvements. All of knowledge and success it is because of you.
9. Grateful for the appraisals. It is not only just humble and exciting to be acknowledged for the valuable dedication and hard work. The generosity and thoughtfulness has given the power to keep moving forward and do the best work like always.
10. As the opportunity still lies I am not only an associate but an individual would really like to appreciate all the efforts that you have put in for me and for the whole team. You have indeed been the most supportive boss I have ever had. Appreciate all the efforts you are the greatest boss.
11. You have guided the employees in an excellent manner and have led them to the best with your intellect and in the absence of dominating nature and without being slightly annoying. Appreciate for showing the love and respect is deserved by anyone never forced not commanded.
12. The compliments on good work and comments on the failures on the monthly performance has both helped me to keep going and become better as an individual and associate. Thanks boss.
13. The impeccable leadership qualities, and skills have made it much easier for you to get the team managed efficiently. Even when lacking professional background and experience we are here proudly someone who could do better in professional life with the valuable lessons you taught. Thanks for being an excellent guide, mentor and boss.
14. This is a thank you card to boss as it comes from the bottom of my heart for granting leave of absence when things were not going well at my residence. Being a manager you had nothing to do with it. But your understanding and caring nature has made things easy on me. Feel blessed to work for such a company that truly understands an employee problems as in comparison with other organizations which are nothing more than just phrases. Hearty thanks and appreciate your immense understanding and care. Appreciate your kindness and support.
15. Thanks alot for transforming our silliest mistakes into most valuable lessons, tremendous and unbearable pressure into productivity and mere skill set into strengths. You are a true leader, a true boss who knows how to pull out the best in us all as a team.
16. The most humongous problem in getting an exceptional boss just like you. Working for anyone would not make me so much happy. You are the best, thanks alot.
17. These thank you words for boss cannot express the appreciation for the endeavours, prolonged working hours and pretty late nights at work you have managed to go above and beyond expectations. It was only you because of whom it could be done. Averting from layoffs and retaining the employees. I would really like to bring this to your notice that none of this has gone unnoticed by your colleagues and coworkers. Your loyalty and kindness is something that we will always be grateful for.
Above mentioned are some of the ways which will help you with the question how to say thank you to your boss? Bosses may sometime be very irritating but on the contrary play an important role for shaping you for a much better, bigger and brighter future. So what are you waiting for? Pick any of the above gleaming phrase and appreciate your boss and let him know how much he means to you.
Spread the love
Writer at Top6quotes
Sanjay is well know retail seller, content curator. He also try to motivate other through top6quotes.com. He also try to design various images to get people to download for their story, WhatsApp status.
Whether you got a raise or being grateful for their guidance, these appreciation quotes and thank you messages for your boss will surely make their day.
The workplace is as important as how your boss makes it to be. Also, it is as enjoyable or horrible as your boss’ work attitude. Inasmuch as there are several reasons to bear grudges against bosses who lord themselves over their subordinates, there are more than enough reasons for subordinates to show deep gratitude to their bosses who have made a decision to be humane to all and sundry.
This kind of bosses are hard to come by as their hard hearted counterparts are flooded in nearly all organizations. Below are sample thank you messages that embody appreciation, directed to your employer or supervisor.
1: If I didn’t experience your leadership style myself, I would have counted you like the rest. You are both firm and considerate in your dealings with those you lead. I am grateful to have you as my boss.
2: The first day I reported under you was the beginning of a sense of direction toward my job’s purpose. You critiqued my findings without putting me down, and made suggestions that will help me do better next time. Thank you for showing me the light.
3: Your efforts in me paved way for my excellence. You took it upon yourself to tutor me, guiding me to differentiate my left from my right. Without you, I wouldn’t have come this far in my career. Thank you, boss.
4: While people complain bitterly about their employers’ inconsiderate attitude toward their welfare, I have nothing but good news about my own boss. It is an understatement to call you kind because you are much more than a kind soul. Thank you; may God bless you.
5: In spite of our differences and individuality in temperament, you have shown me that you are a rare species of supervisor. I want to thank you, sir, for accommodating me regardless of my circumstantial naivety.
6: You bring life to the concept of human relationship. Of all the team leaders I have worked with, you stand out as the only one who genuinely cares about our welfare without wanting to fulfil all righteousness. Thank you for being different.
7: I want to take out this time to thank you specially for being my dream boss. I may not be able to control nature to keep having you as my superior, but I earnestly hope that I will always have your type all my working days.
8: If you were a tree, you would be the Iroko, the king of the tropical rain forest who other trees find their shelter in. I am truly amazed by your skilfulness in managing people. Thank you for all you do to make work fun to do.
9: Whenever you are absent from work, the vacuum you create is difficult to be filled by any other. I don’t want to say that I envy your capability because I really do. Thank you for being the right challenge I need to make my world better.
10: In a world filled with obnoxious and aggressive leaders, you bring a form of freshness to leadership. You are gentle, straightforward and convincing without exerting much pressure on workers’ willpowers. I am thankful to be numbered amongst your subordinates.
11: Each time I try to come to terms with the measure of blessing I have for working under you, I am left mesmerised the more. It is truly a great privilege to call you my mentor because you model strength and positivity of the mind.
12: Thank you boss, for being a part of my daily living. I always look forward to waking up each day and making my way to the office because of you. I wish to work with you for a very long time.
13: You are an embodiment of compassion and selflessness. You revere your workers as though they are the most important factor to the success of your organization. I can never doubt the outcome of your leadership style because you worked for it. Thank you.
14: It is under you that I realized that workers actually have dignity in practical terms. I have never seen nor heard you insult or belittle anyone no matter their offences. Thanks for living a life of honor and integrity.
15: I am proud of you, madam, and wish to say thank you for being a wonderful boss to me. You have helped me gain a foothold of my job responsibilities; I am excelling because you taught me aright.
16: If I am asked to count men and women of influence over me, I would mention you without thinking twice. You have proven to me that one doesn’t need to be persuasive to make an impact. I am grateful for having you as my employer.
17: You have respect for every worker, regardless of his status. You do all you can to meet our needs to keep us motivated to do work. I am grateful to you, and happy to be associated with your company.
18: There is no boring moment in your leadership talks with us. Your sense of humor is out of this world, yet, you make fine points that affect our work attitude. I have to thank you for my refined character.
19: Nobody told me you are a good person to work with; your disposition speaks for you. I want to thank you for not being the usual kind of boss that makes the heart ache.
20: It is not a wonder that you earned a promotion within months of working as my supervisor. Nobody encounters you and remains in the dark. Thank you for your worthy contributions to the success of this company.
21: With heartfelt gratitude, I wish to thank you for adding to my salary without waiting for me to bring it to your notice. It goes a long way to show that you are a thoughtful employer.
22: I was beyond surprised when I received the mail bearing the news of my monthly salary increment starting from this month. I want to thank you, sir, for your consistency in appreciating your workers’ efforts.
23: Little did I know that you recommended me for a wage increment. I don’t know how to thank you appropriately for never withholding goodness from me when I deserve it. Remain blessed!
24: I am happy to receive a bonus for my effort in the last job you supervised. You are kind, and I pray that God will increase your getting.
25: Thank you for keeping to your promise to increase my salary after working some months with your company. I am truly grateful.
26: I had made a mental note to write you for a 10% salary increase. Unknown to me, you had finalized on plans to increase my salary by 15% with effect from this month. Thank you for everything you do to make me enjoy working with you.
27: True to your words, I received a message denoting that I had been marked for a salary increment. Thank you for giving me reasons to stay committed to the prosperity of your business.
28: Accept my heartfelt thanks to you for ensuring that I got the extra on my salary which I deserved after the completion of the project. I am grateful.
29: To whom much is given, much is expected. I want to show my gratefulness to you for increasing my wage before the time I am due for an increase. I promise you my unwavering loyalty to the success of your business.
30: Thank you for acting out kindness in the face of distress. It is known that now isn’t the best season to increase salary yet, you kept your word and did it for me. I am still in shock.
31: Left for me, I would want to continue working with your company because you are a great leader to take orders from. I have to leave for family reasons. May God increase you, and repay you for the seed of humaneness you planted in me.
32: It is saddening that you are leaving us on a transfer to another branch. I wish that I will be transferred equally to still retain you as my supervisor. Thanks for your dedication and service to the improvement of all that worked with you.
33: The news of your voluntary retirement shook me as much as it did to others who have had the opportunity to work with you. It is my utmost desire that I meet your kind all my career days. Thanks for your positive impact on us.
34: I have always known you to be goal-driven, endearing, and principled. It is with mixed feelings that I bid you farewell to your new workplace. Thank you for bringing light to an otherwise non-performing department.
35: As I leave for another company, I want to thank you for giving me a chance to prove my abilities in yours because you believed in me. You are a good boss.
Thank you note examples to thank your boss for help, support, mentoring, work anniversary wishes, opportunities, recognition, appreciation and for being the.